Goa is situated on the western ghats in India. Many people visit Goa because of the perfect beaches, sun, and surf. When we talk about the geographical location of Goa, it has Maharashtra on its north, Karnataka on the east and south, and the Arabian sea on the west. Because of the beauty of Goa, it attracts a lot of tourists from all over the world. It is a very peaceful place. One can reach Goa by train, road, or by air. To visit Goa, the best time is from November to February. Choose the best resorts in Goa to enjoy the beauty of the place.
Following are the places to be visited in Goa:
1.Fort Aguada: Fort Aguada is in North Goa in Candolim. The fort is on a hill which is near the Mandovi river. One side faces the Hotel Taj and the other side faces the river. The place becomes very crowded in the evening due to the sunset view. It is a very famous tourist spot. There are many food shops also. One can enjoy the food with the beauty of nature. There are no entry fees. One can reach there by road easily.
2. Baga Beach: Baga Beach is a very famous beach in Goa. The beauty of the waves, the feet imprints left by one on the sand, and the palm trees are amazing. There are many water sports activities on this beach such as Banana boat rides, sun basking, parasailing, etc. people enjoy this a lot on this beach. the food on the beach is very delicious and also there is music so that one can relax visiting this beach would be relaxing. there are also vendors roaming on the beach. one can buy many things from them such as bracelets anklets necklaces etc. One can also involves in making braids and artificial tattoos from them. one must visit this beach.
3.Dudhsagar Waterfalls: Dudhsagar Waterfalls are very popular waterfalls all over the world. The waterfall is four-leveled. It is one of the tallest waterfalls in the country. The waterfalls are situated at the Goa-Karnataka border. From the Panjim, the distance of this waterfall is 71 km. It is a perfect place to visit to feel relaxed, refreshed, and happy.
4. Arambol: The Arambol beach is very fine. This Arambol area is an unexplored part of the city. It is a very clean place. If one needs peace, it is a perfect place to get rid of the crowd of the beaches and other areas of the city. The restaurants here are very amazing. One will enjoy a lot at this beach, the perfect waves, scenery, and food.
5.Reis Mogos Fort: Reis Mogos Fort has located 7km from Panjim. It was constructed in the 16th century and then reconstructed in the 18th century. The Fort lies on the banks of the river Mandovi. It is one of the best places in Goa. There are no fees for entry. One can visit it between 9:30 a.m.-5 p.m. every day. One can reach here by road by taking a taxi or auto from anywhere in Goa. One can also visit Keri Beach and Redi Ganpati Temple which are near this fort.
6. Anjuna Beach: Anjana beaches very famous tourist place in Goa. it is known for the full moon parties. People show many different things such as from the East part they show spiritual tradition and from the west part, they show music and art. One must visit this beach and enjoy it with their loved ones.
7. St. Cajetan Church: St. Cajetan Church is a very charming church in old Goa. Church of divine providence is its second name. It was completed in the 17th century. It is an unmissable part of the Goa tour. The church has been brought under the UNESCO World Heritage site. It is a very beautiful church. the architectural beauty of this church is amazing. the time to visit charges is 7:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. you can reach the church very easily by road. There are no fees for entry to the church. One must visit this Church whenever visiting Goa.
8. Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary: Salim Ali Bird sanctuary is located on the western part of chiral island in Goa. mangrove forests are there on this island with many species. One can visit it from 6:00 a.m. till 6:00 p.m. one can reach here very easily by road by taking a cab or taxi from Panaji. It is 58km from goa. It is a very beautiful place. There is a wide variety of flora and fauna.
9.Calangute Beach: For hippies, it is a perfect place. There are many adventurous water sports activities on this beach such as windsurfing, parasailing, dolphin trips, water skiing, etc. It is the best place to visit in Goa and then enjoy a lot with your loved ones your friends and family. At night, the view of this beach is amazing. One must visit this beach.
10. Se Cathedral: Se Cathedral is one of the largest churches out of Asian churches. The church was made as a tribute to St. Catherine. The church was built in the 17th century. It is a very major tourist spot. The church faces the Basilica of Bom Jesus. From Panjim, it is at a distance of 9km. One can reach this church very easily by road. One can visit this church between 7:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. There are no fees for entry into the church. The name of this church has been recorded in the UNESCO World Heritage site.
11. Dauna Paula: Dauna Paula is a small beach that has a history that involves love and suicide. There is a story according to which it is known that a couple named Dauna and Paula committed suicide for their love for each other. There is also a statue made in their name. There are many water sports which are there at this place. From Panaji, it is only 7km. One can reach here very easily by road. It is a very beautiful place. One must visit it. As mentioned above, there are many places to visit in Goa. It is a very beautiful city. Choose the best resorts in Goa and enjoy the beauty of this city with friends and family.