AOL email is widely popular, but so are its issues. Lately, AOL emails not sending is a common issue. And when this issue occurs, all you get is- no emails, no deals, and a lot of trouble. Are you also facing the same problem with AOL emails? Don’t worry! With this quick guide, you’ll be able to resolve it and carry on your work.
Find Out What Causes AOL Emails Not Sending Issue
To resolve any issue one should find the root cause of it. Though ‘AOL emails not sending’ is a general issue, it may appear for several reasons. Let’s take a glance at them:
- An outdated web browser
- Misconfigured AOL email settings
- Firewall blocking the email
- Web browser’s cache and cookies
- The issue with images and attachments
Let’s Resolve AOL Email Not Sending Issue
Following are the best methods to resolve the AOl not sending issue. Try each and see what helps you fix the problem.
1. Restart your computer
Before you start with any typical solution, restart your computer. Not only will it refresh your system, but it will also clear internal memory.
- Go to the start button.
- Then, click on the Windows icon.
- Now, select the Power option.
- From here, choose Restart.
- Now, open your AOL account on the browser and try sending an email.
2. Check email sending limit
Do you know that certain email services have some limits? For instance, you may find a limit on receiving email in your inbox or attaching a file or image.
Similarly, there is also a limit on sending emails. Thus, if your AOL email is not sending, check the email limit that you might have crossed.
Wait for some time before you try again. However, if the issue still occurs, try it the next day or contact us for technical help.
3. Check your AOL account
If your account has any problems, it will cause you an issue. Sometimes in sending emails or receiving them. To ensure if the issue is with your AOL email or not, send an email to yourself.
Here’s how you can do this:
- Login to your account.
- On the left-hand side, select “Compose Mail.”
- In the section “To,” enter your email address.
- Then, tap on the “Send” button.
- Wait a while to receive the mail. If you receive it, rest assured; that there is no issue with your email account.
4. Open AOL on another browser
Try using another browser and accessing your AOL email. If this works, check the previous browser you have been using. Check for updates. Or, if it causes an issue, switch to another browser.
5. Turn off the firewall temporarily
For security reasons, your firewall may restrict AOL from sending an email or even receiving it. In that case, we’ll advise you to temporarily turn off the firewall.
Read- AOL verification code
The issue of AOL emails not sending may appear at any time. Thus, keeping its causes in mind, we provide you with solutions that help you fix the issue. But, if you still get the issue and are unable to find it, feel free to contact us.