Moreover, these frameworks differ in performance, features, and platform compatibility. These parameters need to be compared in order to make a valuable decision. Choosing the right framework results in the smooth flow of business processes. And more importantly, it benefits your clients and consumers to get the compelling look and feel of your application.
AngularJS vs NodeJS vs ReactJS – Comparison:
What is AngularJS:-
AngularJS was launched by Google in 2009 as an open-source client-side web framework. It greatly aids an AngularJS development company in resolving issues in a single-page web application containing a shell page with multiple views. Besides, it works well with other libraries and therefore helps in extending HTML vocabulary during web App development.
Top benefits of choosing AngularJS:-
- AngularJS has a useful injection subsystem with an inbuilt dependency
- We can consider it as an extension to HTML syntax that has the power to create reusable components by directives
- It renders great libraries along with robust template building solutions
- Helps to create reusable components by directives and allows simple routing and data binding
- Enjoys a large and supportive user community that assists to overcome technical issues
- It has the ability to have the templates re-used, thus, it saves a lot of valuable time.
Drawbacks of choosing AngularJS:-
- Sometimes DOM elements can suffer from performance issues.
- Integrating a third party is a difficult task
- AngularJS applications may become slow when pages embed interactive elements
- It’s comparatively tough to learn AngularJS
What is NodeJS:-
Top benefits of choosing NodeJS:-
- NodeJS allows developers to scale up applications in vertical as well as horizontal manners
- It is highly extensible and supports caching of individual modules
- An experienced NodeJS development company can easily build awesome real-time mobile applications using this framework
- It simplifies the development of more complex web applications, hence, reducing development time.
Drawbacks of choosing NodeJS:-
- Lacks rich library
- NodeJS follows an asynchronous programming approach instead of linear blocking I/O programming
It is not suitable for large and complex applications
What is ReactJS:-
Top benefits of choosing ReactJS:-
- ReactJS has a super-fast DOM as it only refreshes a part of the page, rather than the full refresh model
- Equipped with easy to create UI Test Cases
- It enhances debugging speed and supports both Android and iOS
- Supports both front-end and server-side
- It can effectively render the code from the server to the browser that would improve the SEO of the webpage
- ReactJS can display components in large amounts quickly and swiftly
- Avoid unnecessary data changes since they demand manual processing
Drawbacks of choosing ReactJS:-
- Making use of JSX is complex
- Novice developers may struggle to code because of the constant release of new tools
- Some complex integration may need the conversion of ReactJS into Model View Controller
To be honest, picking one from these three strong players is a tough decision. Moreover, it depends on what you want and what you are trying to achieve through your application. AngularJS is a fully-featured framework capable of producing high-performing applications. Whereas, NodeJS is a lightweight framework best suited for fast and scalable networking applications. Furthermore, ReactJS is technically a library and has a slight upper hand in terms of downloads as it is gaining approximately one and a half million downloads on a weekly basis.
Being said all these points, if you need assistance in making this decision or would like to outsource your project, consider Soft Suave. Go for this 30-min free consultation where you can connect with web App development experts. They can evaluate and analyze your business model and guide you on which framework will be most suitable for you.