Many people want their body to look beautiful and attractive, for this they also use many types of exercises and kits because not only weight loss makes your body look beautiful and attractive but also due to curvy body you look fit. come. Along with this, due to the wrong posture of the body, there can be many problems and pain problems, constantly looking at the same side can cause pain and stiffness in your neck. Even if you sleep in the wrong way, pain and posture can worsen in your body, you can do these easy yoga exercises to improve posture.
If you are a fitness freak and want to know more about yoga poses, then you can join a Yoga Teacher Training in Bali.
Do this yoga to improve posture
1. Mountain Pose
Mountain pose or Tadasana is very easy to practice, it keeps the body in correct vertical alignment and also strengthens your shoulders, chest and hands, making the body shapely.
- For this, first of all, you should stand straight keeping the toes of both your feet together or keeping at some distance. Keep your hands on the side.
- Try to keep your body weight equally on both the feet.
- Now raise your hands above the head and keep the palms facing upwards by trapping the fingers, during this time try to keep both the hands straight above the head.
- Throughout the exercise, keep the sight at one point and keep it till the end.
- While inhaling, stretch the whole body upwards with arms, shoulders and chest, simultaneously raising your ankles and stand on the toes of the feet.
- Without losing balance, from the toes to the head, pull your whole body upwards and hold the breath for some time and stand in this position.
- After this, while exhaling, come back to the former position and you can practice this asana 10-15 times.
2. Gomukhasana Yoga
This asana helps in straightening your spine, it maintains the natural curve of the spine, it maintains flexibility and mobility in the body so that the body does not complain of stiffness and wrong posture.
How to practice:
- For this, sit on the yoga mat with both feet forward.
- Now bend your left leg at the knee and place the heel on the ground near the right buttock.
- Now bend the right leg and place it on the left foot, during this time try to keep the heel of the right foot near the hips of the left foot.
- Then move your left hand from behind the back to the top. During this try to keep the back straight.
- After that, bend your right hand from the elbow and take it down from the shoulders from behind.
- Now interlock the palms of both the hands. During this, keep breathing and exhaling.
- You can also do this yoga with the help of the other leg. You can do this 3-5 times.
3. Bridge Pose
Bridge Pose or Setu Bandha Sarvangasana is a simple backbend that stretches your chest and shoulder muscles, which can help correct your poor body posture. Along with this, the abdominal muscles also get stretched and excess fat can also be reduced, this also brings flexibility in the body.
How to practice
- To do the bridge pose, first of all, lie down on your back.
- Then bend your knees and try to keep the legs straight on the floor.
- Keep the knees apart from the hips and try to stretch till the knees.
- While pressing the legs and arms off the floor, inhale and try to raise your hips and chest.
- Now bend your back and lift the spine off the floor.
- During this, keep in mind that your shoulders and head are touching the floor.
- Stay in this posture for a few seconds.
- Repeat this asana at least 4-5 times.
4. Eagle Pose Yoga
Eagle pose or Garudasana is extremely beneficial for body balance, it helps to strengthen your core and abs, as well as strengthens the spine. It also gives perfect shape to the shoulders and makes them tone. This is a good exercise to give strength to the body.
How to practice:
- To do the Eagle Pose, bend your legs and wrap your arms around each other. Start with the sides.
- Shift your weight to your left foot and lift your right foot off the floor.
- Place your right thigh on top of your left thigh. Wrap your right leg around your left.
- Raise your arms in front of you, keeping them parallel to the floor.
- After this, bend your arms, cross them to the left to the right to connect them with the elbows.
- Keep breathing and exhaling during this and you can do this 5-10 times.