Gone are the olden days when women’s hearts were stuck on straight hair than deep wave hair.
Since many women started to hold their 4b natural hair texture, wavy and curly hairstyles have become their favorite.
The most preferred hair type is wavy hair; this hair texture comes in many waves, i.e., loose wave hair, body wave hair, water wave hair & deep wave hair.
The waves become tighter and curlier as you move from loose to deep wavy hair. When it comes to deep wave hair, we’re sure you already know that it can help you acquire both length and volume in your natural tresses.
Deep wave hairstyles may look simple and easy to achieve, but it isn’t so. However, you can achieve this hair texture with deep wave hair extensions, which are very popular among women.
Here is all you need to understand the deep wavy hair:
DO YOU HAVE DEEP WAVE HAIR?
If you have an entire hair texture that is curlier than the usual wavy hair, then you may be blessed with deep wave hair.
This term is also very popular in hair extensions; many hair brands sell their extensions that customers and even hair stylists love because of their capability to suit all kinds of faces & body types & the cute look it gives you.
Features of Deep Wave Hair:
The key features are listed below:
- You may enjoy the curly wave extensions for a long time with the proper care and attention.
- You have different feelings while having matchless Waves Hair extensions makes you confident and gorgeous.
- The curly look of deep wave hair gives you a beautiful & glamorous appearance to boost your personality and promote self-confidence.
HOW TO WASH and MAINTAIN DEEP WAVE HAIR EXTENSIONS?
Washing deep wave hair properly is very important as it removes any product & dirt build-up & keeps the hair extensions healthy.
Rinsing wavy & curly hair well, as, unlike straight hair, these textures have twists, which makes it difficult for the required oils to spread evenly throughout the hair.
You may think about the proper method to wash your hair extensions.
It is right that these extensions may be washed just like your natural hair; however, you should follow a proper method to wash them so they last long.
The process of washing and maintaining your deep wave hair extensions starts before applying shampoo to your hair.
- Initially, you should comb your hair to remove any tangles.
- It may seem redundant, but removing tangles proves to help wash hair without any tearing.
- Once you have untangled your entire hair, you can shampoo it well.
- Make sure that you use a sulfate-free shampoo to keep the extensions healthy.
- After shampooing the extensions, you may apply a leave-in conditioner to get smooth and shinier hair.
- You can apply the conditioner to the hair and distribute it throughout it in a downward motion.
- Keep it in for 10-15 mins & wash the hair under running water in a downward motion.
Embrace summer and enjoy 20% off your Indique purchase! Combine with Indique Rewards to save even more!