This article will show you how to connect your printer to your Wi-Fi router. Two guides will guide you through the hp wireless setup process. To meet the setup requirements, follow the detailed instructions in the guide.
This guide applies to the touch screen-controlled printer.
This guide applies to printers that do not have touchscreen panels.
If you have made any changes to your wifi router or internet service provider, or if the wifi network is not working, please follow the below guide.
Know about– The top 11 Food Sources for Biotin.
 HP touchscreen control panel setup using the wireless setup wizard
- First, ensure that your printer is within range of the wifi network.
- Tap the wifi icon at the printer control screen.
- Next, choose the setup option.
- Now you can choose to restore network defaults, or restore network settings.
- To confirm your selections, touch Yes.
- The printer will then revert back to factory default network settings. You should then use the back button.
- Next, select the Wireless icon or Settings icon. Or, choose Network configuration menu.
- Continue by clicking the button to activate the wireless setup wizard.
- The printer will display a list of networks that are available within its range.
- To connect your HP printer to the internet, you must first click on the name of your Wi-Fi network.
- Once the printer and wifi network have been successfully connected, the blue wireless LED on the printer control panel will stop blinking (turn solid). Also visit Printer repair Service Dubai.
Please note: The exact network name must be entered, with any lowercase or uppercase characters.
 A wireless printer setup guide is available using the WPS button for printers that do not have a touchscreen control panel.
- You can find the WPS (WiFi Protection Setup) button by looking on your wireless network. However, you don’t need to press it.
- You should ensure that your printer is within easy reach of your router’s wifi.
- You can now turn on your printer.
- Hold the wireless button down for five seconds or until the light on the control panel starts to blink.
- Next, hold down the WPS button on the wifi router for about 3-5 seconds or until the connection process begins. This should take approximately 2 minutes.
- Once you have established a connection between your router and printer, you are ready to go. After that, the blue wifi light on your control panel will stop blinking.
- Hold the Wireless or Cancel buttons on HP printers and press and hold them until the Wireless or Power lights blink.
- Hold the Wireless button on HP Laser Printers for a few seconds until the Attention light blinks. The gadget may restart.
- For HP Tango printers press and hold the Wireless Button at the printer’s backside for five seconds or until the Edge illumination turns green.
- Launch the HP Smart App on your computer, and click the Plus Sign to add your device.
- Follow these steps to add your printer.
- For Wi-Fi networks, enter the WEP/WPA password.
- Once the network connection is established, exit the printer setup.
- Once the printer has been connected to the computer you can verify that the blue wireless light at the control panel turns on.
Not all routers have WPS buttons. You will need the HP smart app. The HP smart app works with most wireless printers made in 2010 or later.