Have you ever used QuickBooks component repair tool? Want to make the best of this tool? If yes, then make sure to read this post till the end to learn what component repair tool is all about and what all facts are associated with it. When installing QuickBooks software, some or the other errors might appear on the screen, this is where the QuickBooks component repair tool comes into play.
This tool is free to download and use to fix the issues with Microsoft components used in the QuickBooks such as Microsoft .NET, framework, Microsoft MSXML, and Microsoft Visual C++. To know more about this tool, the user can either go through the segment carefully or can also contact our team professionals at 1-844-405-0907, and they will provide you with immediate assistance.
Steps to Download QuickBooks Component Repair Tool
QuickBooks Component Repair Tool is a powerful tool as it can automatically scan and repair issues related to Microsoft components. But to use this tool, a QB user has to, first of all, download it. For downloading and using this tool, a QuickBooks user does not need any specific system configuration.
You have to apply the steps given below if you want to download QuickBooks Component Repair Tool –
- First of all, you should close all the open applications or programs.
• Secondly, you have to restart your PC.
• Go to the download page and download this QuickBooks Repair Tool.
• Save the file on the desktop.
• Now, do a double-click on the downloaded file to run it.
• Let the tool completes its work.
• At last, restart your PC.
The steps given above makes it easy for you to download the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool in order to use it.
- The very first step is to restart the system
- And then close the programs
- The user should execute the program by double clicking the file that was downloaded recently
- And also reboot the system after running the tool
Steps to fix the installation issues using component repair tool
- Rebuilding the .NET framework
- The user would have to download QuickBooks component repair tool
- And save the file on the local desktop
- After that, the user should close all the programs running and also double click on the QBInstall_Tool_v2.exe
- The next step is to restart the system
- And also, click on windows if the error persists
- The user will then have to enter as windows update in the search bar
- And also examine whether the updates are performed properly
- Reconstructing the Microsoft msxml
- The QuickBooks software will not perform when it views the damaged Microsoft MSXML component. To repair it, the user should register MSXML 6.0
- Uninstall and reinstall MSXML 6.0
- And download and install MSXML 6.0 SP1
- After that repair the MSXML 6.0
With this, we come to the end of this post, where we believe that the user might be able to find out the best ways to use QuickBooks component repair tool and try to fix the issue.
However, in case you have any query, or if you need any sort of assistance, then in that case contact our QuickBooks desktop support team professionals at 1-844-405-0907, and they will provide you with the best possible assistance.
Read Also: kitarticle