Amway is one of the most recognised brands in the healthcare industry around the world. It was established in 1959 with the vision of helping each individual live a better life. The company majorly deals in the manufacturing and selling of healthcare and skincare products. Earlier, it served only a niche market, which included a handful of individuals who could afford its products. After reevaluation of the product prices, it started to make its mark on the whole market. Amway’s success story has served as an inspiration to tens of thousands of new entrepreneurs. This is why the Amway case study solution is a popular search term among management students. The image of the br
and has changed in the last few decades, and how it has earned its name in the market is worth studying.
Management students are expected to study both internal and external environmental forces of the company whenever they receive a case study related to Amway. Although majority of them fail to analyse the workings of the company due to their limited skills, time and knowledge. Case study writers are the best choice in such situations. They have in-depth knowledge of the company and its day-to-day functioning. Take a glimpse of brief SWOT analysis of the company which will give you an idea about its current status.
SWOT Analysis of Amway
No company is perfect. Every company has a scope for growth and has ample opportunities to increase their market share. Amway is a highly successful company, but it also has its own strengths, weaknesses, improvement areas, and threats to overcome.
- Each product of Amway is exclusive in itself. Some products are specifically for skin and some to fulfil nutritional needs.
- The cross-cultural presence of the company makes it a significant shareholder in the overall healthcare market.
- The product range of the company is wide. It manufactures a variety of consumer itemsbe it personal care products, cosmetics, or wellness products.
- More than a million Amway business owners are integrated with the company to provide the best services and improve their own lives.
- It has received multiple awards for its quality services.
- The price of a few products is still out of reach for many consumers. These customers are willing to purchase the products if there is a slight modulation in prices.
- The products of Amway are not available at any retail store. Consumers need to contact specific distributors to buy every product.
- The company reported fewer sales in the last two years as compared to the last five years.
- Amwaydoes not use any common means of communication through which they can connect to people easily.
- Any person who is a distributor decides to leave the company, a huge customer base goes away with them.
- To connect with customers directly, the company should collaborate with beauty salons and wellness experts.
- The company should increase the channels of communication for educating customers about their It should use some unique ways to attract new buyers.
- Amway can increase its client base by entering into the e-commerce industry. The tie-up with online websites can increase their product availability.
- Amway can use different types of analytical tools to reach the right set of the target audience. It will also give them insights into their best-selling products.
- Many competitors are manufacturing similar products in the health and wellness industry. Amway needs to start its unique line of products to maintain a significant market share.
- There are no strict rules and regulations for leaving the company. Formal agreements should be signed with distributors.
- The company also has local competitors whoare producing a variety of items with similar ingredients at a lower price.
- Many healthcare companies have now entered the retail market with a variety of customised products. It has resulted in a low cost of switching.
As mentioned above, no company is perfect. Each has a scope for improvisation, and Amway is not an exception to it. Studying big brands requires excellent research orientation and a little time on hand. Case study writers are specialised experts who correctly gather information. They are also skilled at segregating relevant data from raw facts. They are proficient in the collection and analysis of the available data. Whether it is Amway case study solution, or detailed analysis of any other popular brand, these writers can create best write ups and deliver it on time. Next time whenever you are unable to comprehend a case study, approach them. They will provide the best solutions to you.