Why Scrape Data From Google Maps?
Google Maps has nowadays become the most popular website for getting useful information about all sorts of locations: restaurants, industries, different service providers, institutions, and others. It holds a massive amount of accurate business data and useful information. This is the reason why Google Maps is used by millions of customers around the world. Because of all this, many businesses, freelancers, marketers, and individuals would like to scrape Google Maps data. In this post, we are going to discuss the best Google Map Extractor software.
Google Maps Extractor – The Best Tool To Extract Data From Google Maps
This Google Maps Scraper software can be used to extract all the business data from a Google Maps business listing and clean it by filtering the unnecessary content as efficiently.
Google Maps Extractor presents extracted Google Maps data in an easy-to-use interface with point-and-click mechanisms.
The data from Google Maps is extracted and displayed in a structured manner on the software screen. You can export Google Maps data in multiple formats, including Excel, HTML, CSV, and TXT.
The Google Maps Contact Extractor also has a great support network. You can contact customer support at all times, and there’s an active blog and FAQ section on Google Maps Data Extractor’s official website where you can find answers to the most common problems users run into. Google Maps Lead Extractor works well in Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and all later versions.
Since Google Maps Reviews Extractor mimics typical human behavior on Google Maps, there are little to no chances of you being blocked from Google Maps. You can scrape several Google Maps business profiles at once and either run the software on your desktop or laptop.
Google Maps Business Extractor follows a freemium pricing strategy. There’s a one-week free trial with some limitations, and afterward, you need a subscription that starts at just $50 a month.
10 Reasons To Use This Google Map Extractor Software
There are several other pros to using Google Maps Contact Extractor and some unique features are present.
- You can scrape data from Google Maps anonymously, And your IP address won’t be given to Google Maps.
- You can find data on Google Maps by name, location, zip code, and URLs of the businesses.
- So once you’ve scraped Google Maps for data and want to scrape a particular Google Maps business profile, you can perform the task just as easily.
- Other than that, fast data extraction from many Google Maps business listings and 24/7 access to Google Maps data stored in your device are key features that make Google Map Extractor a go-to scraping tool.
- One more highlight of Google Maps Extractor automation is the scheduled Google Maps data extraction- that’s right, you don’t need to present to initiate Google Maps scraping in real-time, and can simply set up commands for a scheduled Google Maps crawling.
- You can also set auto Google Maps data extraction tasks. These tasks will be performed at regular intervals daily, weekly, or on a monthly basis.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
- Lastly, as for user-friendliness, the Google Maps lead generation tool itself has a clean and intuitive interface. There are a lot of support blogs and videos related to using Google Maps Scraper on the official website too.
- The Google Maps Listings Scraper can scrape all the business details from a business listing such as business name, address, established date, ratings, reviews, latitude, longitude, email address, phone number, and much more.
- You can scrape emails from websites given in the business listings.
Google Maps Scraper is a powerful software that can download data from Google Maps. It is a no-coder Google Maps data extraction tool. It means anyone can use it for data scraping from Google Maps.