Microwaving is a great way to get dinner on the table fast, but with so many different foods and recipes that can be cooked in the microwave, it’s easy to become overwhelmed. You might think that you need specialized equipment or know your way around a stovetop. However, there are some simple ways to use your microwave to make several delicious meals without spending too much time preparing them yourself—and it’s easier than you think! Here are seven of my favorite microwave convection recipes:
How to cook sweet potatoes in the microwave.
Microwave sweet potatoes for 5-6 minutes. The time depends on the size of your sweet potato, but it should be soft enough to pierce with a fork when done. Allow to cool slightly before peeling and serving with your favorite toppings!
If you’re looking for a healthier alternative to french fries, these sweet potato fries are the perfect solution. They’re crispy on the outside and soft in the middle, which makes them easy to eat with your hands.
How to make baked apples in the microwave.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy apple dessert, this recipe is perfect. It takes just minutes to make and can be used over and over again as part of your weekly meal prep routine.
To make baked apples in the microwave:
- Line a plate with parchment paper (or use a silicone liner).
- Wash and dry each apple before placing on the lined plate or liner.
- Spread some cinnamon sugar onto each apple slice (if desired).
How to cook cornbread in the microwave.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add a tablespoon of oil to a 9-inch deep dish pie pan, and then sprinkle on some cheese.
- Place the cornbread mix in the center of the pan, then pour on 1 cup of milk and stir it all together with a fork until everything is well mixed together (don’t worry if there are some lumps).
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until cooked through and golden brown on top!
How to reheat mashed potatoes in the microwave.
- Microwave the potatoes for 2 minutes.
- Stir and microwave for another 2 minutes, until hot and bubbly! Add milk and butter to taste if desired (I like mine to be a little cheesy).
Microwave convections is a great way to get comfort food fast!
Microwave convection is a great way to get comfort food fast! You can cook a variety of foods in the microwave, and it’s easy and fast.
Microwave convection allows you to heat foods without having to use an oven or stovetop. This makes it easy for busy people who don’t have time for heating up their kitchen on cold winter days. It also lets you save money by cooking just one meal at once instead of having two separate meals (one inside the microwave and another outside).
The microwave is an appliance that can be used for many different things, but it’s also a great way to save time in the kitchen. Microwaves are fast cooking, so they are perfect for reheating leftovers or making those meals that would otherwise take hours in the oven. With microwaving, you can even make delicious desserts like cakes and pies!
Takeaway: If you want to try out new recipes and get dinner on the table faster than ever before then give this article some thought and follow through with it!